Sunday, October 17, 2010

Back to Nature!

Yesterday I spent the day with my awesome mother in east county San Diego. We stopped a few times to snap a few pictures and give thanks to the heavens for nature. My mom had tears in her eyes when she stepped out the car and saw the awesome views and smelled the fresh air of Laguna Mountains.

Once again it is so nice to have a new focus on life. I have not thought about my weight and I'm still maintaining and loving my size. I am back lifting weights and that feels good to my muscles. My focus is enjoying life with family and friends and that feels really good.

Wishing you all a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture. Sounds like you're in such a great place in your life. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am back to lifting weights and feel great at my muscles. My goal is to enjoy life with family and friends and that feels really good.

    ReplyDelete