Sunday, November 28, 2010

Soup Making Party!

Friday I had a soup making party. All for the love of health. I cooked up beef, chicken and orange split pea soups. I love to eat soup for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I was able to freeze two mason jars of each soups for future meals. Today my plan is to make three mason jars of turkey chili. It's been fun and healthy to eat.

This week exercise will include spinning and walking on the treadmill. My weight is holding steady but I would like to drop 5 pounds each month for the next 4 months. I would like to drop 5 pounds from my belly, 5 pounds from each thigh and 5 pounds from my butt. My inner thighs have fat pockets so it is time for me to work them off.

So that is it for now. I will be checking in again before the end of the week.

To all have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea on the soups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!! a soup making party! :) How cool!! I'm making a pot of turkey chili tonight too!!

    ReplyDelete