Yesterday morning I started a new 5 minute cardio/weight lifting routine. I am only doing this workout in the morning just to get my day going on the right note. The workout is very easy: Pull out the stop watch!
1. 3 - :20 second intervals sprints in place with pumping arms.
2. 3 - :20 second intervals jumping jacks with arms out in front.
3. 3 - :20 second intervals leap frogs or hops.
4. 3 - :20 second intervals biceps.
5. 3 - :20 second intervals triceps.
I rest 10 seconds between each :20 second intervals. This is the best workout ever and I can do it anywhere and at anytime. This mini workout gives me so much energy for the rest of the day.
I am only doing this mini workout in the morning because I want to keep myself focused and on track to a better and smaller me.
Eating has been good this week. I made some chicken and veggie soup for the week it is keeping my belly nice and flat.
Exercise tomorrow: Mini workout @ 5 a.m. and Weight Lifting
Question of the day: Do you have any mini cardio workouts that can be done anywhere and at anytime?
Please share because I would like to change up my mini morning workout every month. Thanks