Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy Anniversary to My Blog!

Happy 1 year anniversary!

It has been a year of reality checks and learning to love myself.

Pilates: I have lost 2 inches from my waist since I started Pilates three weeks ago (3 days a week). The muscles in my arms and legs are popping out also. This is my favorite exercise this far.


Weekend: Zumba and Spinning class this weekend. Pool party with a ton of food but I will be in control.

School: Learning so much about non-human primates. Only 3 more weeks before class is over and I can not wait. I'm planning to go on a long vacation.

Hope you all are doing well and enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

  1. well done to you, keep up the good work. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogiversary! I started doing some Pilates too and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to you! I have an award for you!

    ReplyDelete