Friday, December 10, 2010

Best Accident Ever!


Sold! I would like to thank the homemade trail mix. No more dinner for me. My mind and body has totally accepted the fact that I do not need dinner at all. I never thought I could give it up and still be walking on this earth. Dinner has always been part of my life. You all know-it's the American way to eat three meals a day or more.

Yesterday was a test. Every Thursday I visit my friend to watch television, eat and talk. Last night she offered me dinner around 6 p.m. and I said "no thank you I'm not hungry." I shocked myself because I was not hungry at all. Before this week we would plan our Thursday dinner and it would always be a big deal. Last night was different because we did not have any problems passing dinner up. My friend is thin already so eating has never been an issue for her. She was very happy eating a bowl of cereal. So last night I passed the test with flying colors.

I also would like to say that my kitchen is much cleaner and less dish washing. I love it. I hate washing dish and I think I hate cook too. Also my digestive system is moving very nice.

Typical breakfast this week:

Bowl of oatmeal
Breakfast snack plate
Boiled eggs
Fruit
Cereal
Wheat Toast

Typical lunch this week:

Turkey, Ham, Veggie sandwiches
Veggie, Beef, Chicken, Split pea soups
Salads

Exercise: Spin class and weight lifting

So this will be my last post on the "no dinner" topic. This will be my life so there is no need to continue to write about it. There will be times when I will eat dinner but only on special occasions. I feel free!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment