Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What's For Dinner?...


Two days last week around 4 p.m. I pulled out my homemade bag of trail mix. I ate two hand fulls as an after lunch snack. When I got home I notice that I was not hungry for dinner so I did not eat. Yesterday I tossed downed two hand fulls and notice that last night I was not hungry for dinner so I did not eat. I talked to my friend about my finding and she said nuts have a ton of protein and fiber so that could be the reason why I'm not hungry for dinner. I also notice my system is moving very well so maybe it's the fiber from the mix. So is this my alternative to dinner. Well, I'm not sure but it is nice to come home and not be hungry. I will continue to snack on my nuts and berry mix for the week and give a update.

Depriving myself dinner will not take place. I stop depriving myself months ago because I realized it's about having self-control. I will eat dinner when I want it but it is nice to have a healthier and lighter choice.

My nuts and berry mix:

Walnuts
Pecans
Sunflower seeds
Almonds
Dried Cranberries
Dried Cherries
Dried Blueberries
Raisins- golden mix
Hand full of chocolate chunks-optional

1 comment: