Thursday, December 9, 2010

Still No Dinner and Loving It!


Every night this week I have gone without dinner. In my last post I talked about eating a hand full of homemade trail mix around 4 p.m. and not being hungry for dinner. This is the best kept secret ever. I have not cooked dinner since Sunday and I have not missed it at all. I love waking up with an empty stomach and feeling lighter. Also not having to wash dishes is wonderful too.

This morning I was not very hungry so I made a breakfast snack plate that included: Multigrain toast with butter, cheese, eggs, 1/2 small apple, strawberries and blueberries.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a fantastic idea! Have you ever heard of the reverse diet? I am going to try this for the next week. Thank you!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete