Monday, January 18, 2010

Improved LIfe!


Thanks Melissa for the blog award. It's was awesome to be thought of. You all have have been so inspiring to me and my journey to a smaller and better me. Thanks so much!
When I first started this blog back in July of last year my goal was to reduce me weight. Know my goal is to be a better and healthier person. I can not believe how my life has change since July: First, I am so happy with myself as a person. I don't beat myself up everyday like I did in the past about being overweight. If you look back at the earlier months you will really see my struggle with myself. Second, I stop making excuses and I do what need to be done to live a healthier life. Third, I am a planner and I stick with the plan for a healthier me. Before I would just ignore my so-call plan and do and eat whatever I wanted to eat. Lastly, I take time to reflect on my accomplishments and say to myself "good job lady - you did it". The secret for me was to take the time to understand my habits (good/bad) and correct them if I need to do so. Yes! I had many things to correct about myself. When I first started I was a fulltime job but know I am a parttime job. Sticking with the plan makes life a lot easier. Thanks to you all for being so supporting all these months.
Exercise: It's crazy raining here in San Diego but I made it to my weight lifting class. The class was full dispite all the rain. I was in the 100% club.
Eating department: Okay! I have been binging on the homemade bread for a few days. I got it under control by slicing the bread and freezing it. There is something about frozen food that turns my binging behavior off. I make my lunch sandwich with frozen bread and by the time lunch comes around it is nice and soft. So, don't worry it's all good!
My question of the day: How has your life improved since you started your journey?
Have a awesome day!

3 comments:

  1. That's a great idea about freezing the bread!! It's the thawing part that sucks! Which is good for us :) lol!!

    My attitude, shape, breathing, and especially, myself as a person has changed since my journey began :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's easy to make excuses not to workout, such as, it's pouring down rain and I'd rather stay home! But you didn't- so great job on that!

    I have become more confident in myself, after seeing myself succeed at losing weight and gaining fitness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing great. Homemade bread....mmmmm....

    ReplyDelete