Inspired - I am so inspired and ready to make 2010 the best year of my 41 years on this earth. I am on a run away train with no brakes. My plan is to run through all the road blocks and over speed bumps. Yesterday, I informed my friends and family that the road is open so hop on. In 2009 I learned so many things about myself and tested the waters of change. In 2010 my goal is make things happen and see results.
What I learned in 2009:
1.- I learned in 2009 that I did not have the support of some of my friends. It hurt but I got over it.
2. - I learn being honest with myself was going to be the key to my success.
3. - I learned to recognize distractions.
4. - I learned that putting a plan on paper was a great way to hold myself accountable.
5. - I learned and accepted my binging behavior and stop it.
6. - I learned to pamper myself because my body deserved it.
7. - I learned that weight lifting is a great way to drop weight fast.
8. - I learned to put myself first and not feel guilty about it.
9. - I learned to love myself no matter what happens.
Dumping Toxic Friendships: I also made a decision not to hold on to toxic friendships because that is bad for my health as well. Yesterday, I was able to get the last toxic person out of my life. There has only been 2, thank God. I will call her "grudgegirl". She invited me to her New Years party yesterday and I told her I had plans. She snobbishly said "okay that is strike 2 for you" and I said "no let's make that strike 3 on you". I informed her that true friends don't put strikes on one another. As I look back she has been toxic for many years but I put up with it because I did not have to see her as much. She is known for holding petty grudges and judging others. So, I politely wished her a Happy New Year and made up my mind that she has to go for good. There is no purpose or room for her in my life. I felt wonderful because I honored myself. Like MJB sings "No More Drama"!
This blog is about my life as a selfish traveler. My plan is to travel the world before I leave this world. Traveling is my life and my passion. This is my place to enjoy and explore. Let's have some fun!