Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"Practice Makes Prefect"

This morning I woke up feeling compact. It was a feeling because I did not see it in the mirror. My (obliques) and lower front part of my bell is almost gone. I still have the middle part so that is why I have the feeling of being compact.

I also noticed that the clothes I bought almost 3 weeks ago are getting a little baggy around the waist and inner thighs. This weight reduction is really happen and it coming off pretty fast. My body transition to a new shape about every three weeks. This Capoeira class is going to take a chuck of weight off of me before the end of the month.

Yoga was not as hard as in the past. Those dog-downs and planks use to take me out. The class was a breeze and my flexibility has improved about 60%. I need to work on balancing but that will come with time and practice.

For me working out is like practicing. I'm more eager to do the exercise if I think of it as practice and not work. As the old folks say "practice makes prefect". It's my rehearsal to becoming a better me.

Food: Today for lunch I ordered out which is very rare but I had a taste for some grilled chicken from a local spot called L&L Hawaiian Barbecue. It came with three grilled chicken thighs, two scoops of rice and raw cabbage. I shared this meal with my friend so I ended up eating 1 1/2 pieces of chicken, 2 tablespoons of white rice and cabbage. The meat was good but my body went into complete shock. My belly was so bloated and my tongue felt so greasy. It was to heavy for my new system and the rice was not the same as before. I'm so over rice and my life would be just fine without it. So I decided to put that restaurant on my boundary list because I never want to feel that way again. I did recover but it took me about 7 hours. That was total abuse to my body. It was not worth it at all!

Tomorrow work: Weight Lifts and Capoiera

To all have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Eww I know that feeling when you're body has become used to real food again, junk and fatty stuff just makes you feel sick. I guess it serves a purpose though huh? I used to crave those big macs when I first started dieting - I'd gotten from 89kl to 74kl and thought you know what I'm going to have one - I was so good and made sure that I worked out longer that morning to compensate but urrrk it was awful and I felt so sick after and haven't craved greasy food since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel too! It's always a great reminder of why it's so important to eat healthy. You just feel so much better! I like the idea to think of exercise and practice and not work!

    ReplyDelete