Sunday, November 29, 2009

Back to Reality!



Back to reality from the Thanksgiving Holiday. I hope all my blogging buddies had a joyful holiday.

There was a ton of food but this year it was secondary. Just spending time with my friends was the primary reason for the day.

This years Thanksgiving was very special to me because my mind and body was in the right place. I was blessed to attend two Thanksgiving dinners this year. The first dinner was at 1 p.m. and the second was at 6 p.m. I ate very healthy at the dinner #1 and saved dinner #2 for dessert and wine.

On my way home I thought about how bless I was to share my Thanksgiving day with so many wonderful people new and old. I had just shared my day with over 50 people between the two houses. This year the meaning of Thanksgiving was about being with people that love and care about you. It was about sharing the years happenings and the future. This year I thank God for my family and friends.

Today was my first day working out since Tuesday. It felt really good to be back in the gym and I did not gain a pound. Tonight my plan is to make out my workout schedule for the month of December. My workout goal is to focus on agility training. I feel the need to run so most of my classes will include some form of cardio. I can see a ton of boot camp classes in my future :-).

Well, that is all for today. All of you please have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a great Thanksgiving!! I wish I had time/babysitters to be able to do the boot camp thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What self control! Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoyed what it's really about, family and friends instead of the food. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on keeping the food thing under control and just enjoying family and friends. For me, it was the day after that got me into trouble. Glad to hear you had such a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am so glad the long weekend is over. It's back to normal for us.

    ReplyDelete