Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October 1st-New Beginnings!

Happy October 1st! It's a new month and time to shake up the routine. This month will be all about cardio. I have decided to challenge myself by doing 45 minutes of cardio everyday this month. The classes will include: kick boxing, boot camp, cycling, water aerobic, Zumba, and Hip Hop. These cardio classes will help burn fat and that will be my focus this month. My target is the belly and inner thighs. It is a little over the top for me but I can do it.


Last month I was able to drop 7% body fat and it really shows in my clothes. I believe by increasing cardio this month and sticking to my food boundaries list my fat percentage will fall about 10%. I can not wait to see myself at the beginning of next month. I am planning on posting pictures before the end of the year. This has been a wonderful journey but it is not over yet.

Today at work I was able to put my food boundaries in play. A few of my coworkers brought in cookies and ice cream to celebrate the beginning of our new fiscal year. I talked about these items as being my favorite but they had to go on my boundary list. One of my coworkers told me to dig in but I told her "no thank you". She pushed and pushed but I would not give in. I politely told her that I had set some food boundaries and those two items had made my list. She said "good for you for being strong." I was very proud of myself. My desire for those foods are totally gone. I have not craved those foods one time since I made the list. It's all good!

So that is the plan for the month.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you and the willpower! I would love to have your power! Good luck on the cardio. Its a tough goal, but if you stick to it, you will see amazing results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome goal! I am thinking of doing 30 day shred this month, but I think I'm going to wait until after my race in case I make myself sore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cardio goal! I have no doubt that you can do everything you set your mind to girl....I KNOW you can! And kudos to you for not crossing the boundaries you set for yourself...that takes a lot of determination...you're doing fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete