Sunday, December 13, 2009

Just running in!


Run Schedule: This week my plan is to run 3 days. I like to set the treadmill at 15 minutes and workout like this: walk 5 minutes, run 5 minutes and sprint 5 minutes. It's one heck of a workout. Running is not as hard as I thought. It is a mind game. I don't feel as sore as I did when I first started so that is a good thing. I will run Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. My schedule will also include 15 minutes of spinning and 15 minutes of upper body workout.

Night sit ups: My sit up routine has gone from 20 to 30 nightly. My tummy is toning up and to my surprise my back fat is melting off. I hate back fat.

Signing out!

2 comments:

  1. Your workouts sound great...proud of you girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the situps, I don't think I could even do 2!

    ReplyDelete