Saturday, December 26, 2009

Out of My System!

It's all over! It's all out of my system! Good-bye to Christmas 2009 and hello 2010!

It's time to move on and look forward. This week I will be planning my goals for next month 1/1/2010-new decade. Next year I plan on setting some new goals that will send me over the top of my previous goals.

One of my goals is to return to that place in the picture -
Puerto Rico. So Robigirl get your passport ready!

Questions of the day: Do you have any 2010 goals?

3 comments:

  1. I started writing out goals today and had quite a few when I got done. I am going to have to do 2-3 posts to get it all in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I am going to write my goals list this afternoon or tomorrow. :)
    weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I plan on having goals this year but the difference is I will write them down. I plan on writing them down and posting them on my refrigerator. 2010 is the year I'm shedding these pounds for good!! :-)

    ReplyDelete