Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Transforming Body!



This day started out strange. I woke-up with no thoughts in my head or comments. That for me is very usual because I think a lot while sleeping. I felt out of place with myself and this weight lost. At this time I can not explain my feelings. Okay, 7 pounds sounds so small but seeing it off of me is unbelievable. I am just speechless right now which is very rare for me.

My body is becoming very curvy in the love handle area. Before my hips, butt and tummy was one (fat rolls). Now, each part of my body has its own home It's really hard to explain. My body has never look like this. Very strange to see!

The boot camp class was worth the wait yesterday. My favorite part was running. I think in my past life I was a runner because whenever I start working out I always want to run. I'm not a fast runner at all but it feels really good to "cut the wind" with my body. My oldest sister ran track when she was in high school in the early 80's and she would always drag me out of bed at 5 a.m. to run with her (well she ran and I walked) at the nearby bayou. I remember those foggy and cold morning like it was yesterday. Thanks sis!

Today was Yoga and man did my body need it. I did half the class with my eyes close because I wanted to be in the zone. I love doing planks and down dogs because it makes my back and hips feel so loose. My arms are getting stronger everyday because I was able to hold the plank position for about 1 minute.

I signed up for a rock climbing class this weekend. According to medical researchers rocking climbing enhances: strength, flexibility, balance and endurance. I can check this one off my things to do list before I die.

Will continue......

3 comments: