Monday, August 31, 2009

New Month-Making it Better!


This will be a short post. New month brings a new set of ideas and plans for my weight lost road trip. My goal for September is to clean up my diet. This will include adding more grains and veggies and reducing my in-take of carbs and sweets. On the exercise front my plans are to re-arrange my cardio classes and add more outdoor activities. I plan to weigh-in tomorrow and take my body measurements. I love this time of the month because I get to do it all over again but better. This is a joyful day!

Exercising on the beach was so rewarding and a breath of fresh air. I jogged for about 15 minutes and did 150 jumping jacks. I also did a few yoga moves to balance it all out. The time (1 1/2 hour) went so fast. It was so peaceful.
Will have more tomorrow....

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great goal for September. I love the beach and wished I lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed the beach workout! It sounds to me like it would be so fabulous and refreshing: sun, fresh air, and just all that natural beauty. How could you not love it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I saw your blog and wanted to drop by to say what a good job you have done. I'm glad that you are actually enjoying your workout. Not many people do. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete